Silicon Valley billionaires are unpatriotic. VA Gov. Glenn Youngkin is one to watch. Jen Psaki gently dings a news program. Heather McGhee on race vs. class.
Billionaires need a lesson.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Professor Scott Galloway discusses the least patriotic Americans, the titans of Silicon Valley: Silicon Valley billionaires in the tech sector used government subsidies, our labor, and intellect yet do as much as possible not to pay back for their good fortune.
- Gov. Youngkin is more dangerous than DeSantis, and Liz Cheney challenges his support for Trumpists: Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin is more dangerous than Desantis because he knows how to triangulate many political factions.
- Former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki subtly scolds mainstream media on choosing bad topics: Jen Psaki all but told the host that their choice of topic for their Sunday show bore no resemblance to what is on the minds of Americans.
- Author Trustee Emeritus of Demos Heather McGhee nails why conservatives center race over class: Race is used as a tool. It encourages people to see others as the source of their problems instead of the real culprit, our economic system.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.