Republicans believe they will win and are telling you they will cut your Social Security & Medicare. Crime is caused by the GOP. Let’s blame corporations for their attacks.
Social Security & Medicare
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- To Boost Turnout, Sanders Says Dems Must Attack ‘Corporate Agenda of the Republicans’: “What Democrats have got to do is contrast their economic plan with the Republicans,” said Sen. Bernie Sanders. “What are the Republicans talking about? They want to cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.”
- Republicans say they’ll hold the USA hostage, cutting Social Security & more. Alex Lawson explains: Social Security Works executive director Alex Lawson visits with us to discuss the consequences of giving Republicans the majority – hold Social Security & Medicare hostage to the debt ceiling.
- Why don’t Democratic ads on crime look & sound like this? Get this message out!: I sit in amazement that Democrats have allowed Republican Politicians to take on the crime mantra when their policies are responsible for it. This should be our Democratic crime message.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).