Democrats better start engaging Latinos year-round. Herschel Walker’s support illustrates Conservative hypocrisy. CEO Pay is out of sync with morality. Drug pricing shows a definite evil.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Failure to engage Latinos long before elections open the door to Republicans. Polls show it: Latinos are not a monolith. Maria Teresa Kumar makes it clear that the Latino shift to Republicans is from Democratic neglect.
- Herschel Walker’s son Christian Walker destroys him and calls out family values conservatives: Christian Walker, Herschel Walker’s son, did not hold back as he called him out as a lousy dad. He also called out family values conservatives.
- $158,000 Cost for ALS Treatment Called ‘A Poster Child’ for Unjust Drug Pricing: “The price of the newly approved drug combination Relyvrio to treat ALS,” said one critic, “is yet another clear and powerful example of unjustified high prices set by drug companies that ultimately exploit patients.”
- As Fed Pushes to ‘Get Wages Down,’ Study Shows CEO Pay Has Soared by 1,460% Since 1978: Ordinary workers, by contrast, saw their pay rise just 18.1% in the 43 years between 1978 and 2021, a new analysis finds.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.