LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Beto visits with Politics Done Right on KPFT to discuss the importance of your vote. Let’s talk voting today.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 12:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Interview: Beto O’Rourke urges Texans to VOTE for the necessary changes in Texas. Be the poll!: Texas Democratic Candidate for Governor Beto O’Rourke didn’t mince words. He continues to point out the failures of Gov. Greg Abbott and the changes he intends to make to support his fellow Texans.
- HPJC announcement
- There is much happening in the country. Everyone’s non-vote is an actual vote for the side that likely does not have your interest at hand.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- Like our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.