The MSNBC documentary Civil War is a must-see. A short segment with a southern white man says much about our evil problems. We must say no to Jackson water privatization.
This is what evil sounds like.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- This southern white man reflects the thoughts of too many. We must make guys like him irrelevant: After watching this documentary, it is clear that too many older white men in southern states still promote this evil nonsense, as did this southern white man. I want your sober thoughts on this. Please listen to the entire video with my commentary.
- ‘Can’t Be Allowed’: Alarm as Mississippi Gov. Floats Privatization of Jackson Water System: “The response to a water crisis can’t be turning the city water supply into a for-profit industry.” Water pressure has been restored in Jackson, but residents of Mississippi’s capital still lack safe drinking water and now must contend with the threat of privatization—an idea floated by Republican Gov. Tate Reeves and denounced by critics on Monday.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.