LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Ali Velshi sets the appropriate narrative for the monarchy. My dentist visit from hell.
Ali Velshi on the monarchy
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- FINALLY! Ali Velshi destroys a historian complaining when told the truth about Britain’s evil past: Queen Elizabeth’s media coverage has been obscene. Ali Velshi did what most real journalists should have done, use the moment.
- Queen Elizabeth II’s coverage: Unwarranted & undeserved, but it creates subservient populations: RIP Queen Elizabeth II. Condolences to your family. That said, the coverage is unwarranted and undeserved. The monarchy was not a benevolent system.
- After 25 years in prison, Troy Williams is on a mission with Restorative Media to decolonize the media: Troy Williams served 25 years in prison. He returned to society with a positive message ensuring the media will accurately cover people like him.
- WOW! Watch Andrea Mitchell school troglodyte George Will on why Biden invested in charge stations: It is hard to believe that George Will is oblivious to the failure of the private sector to protect the environment. Andrea Mitchell called him out.
- My visit to the dentist: Even in deep pain, I stormed out. I won’t let them use my pain to con me: I had one of the worse experiences at a dentist’s office. This is why I believe health care does not belong in the private sector.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).