It turns out Republicans like what Democrats offer. Bill Clinton is right on Dems holding House & Senate. Pro-lifers should heed this. Heitkamp’s message on Trump.
Velshi continues doing real journalism.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Bill Clinton: We can hold both houses. Say the right thing ’cause Republicans know how to close: Former President Bill Clinton nails it. Democrats & Progressives can win it all in the midterm if they campaign the right way. Don’t allow Republicans to lie or scare Americans into a GOP win.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies: Former Senator Heidi Heitkamp had a message for former Pence COS Marc Short. Tim Ryan’s messaging isn’t Trump’s. Trump just faked supporting them.
- New Poll: Even many Republicans prefer the Democratic message. VOTE YOUR INTEREST!: A new NBC poll proves one thing. Republicans, when not confronted by their party, want the policies that both Progressives and Democrats support.
- Political consultant Jaime Rodriguez on message “pro-lifers” should heed. It’s us you agree with!: This analysis that political consultant Jaime Rodriguez lays out may change the minds of many pro-lifers as they understand the real issue.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.