Bernie Sanders wants you to follow the money on the stalling of Medicare for All. Andrea Mitchell checks George Will on climate change. The royal fiasco continues.
Bernie Sanders is on point.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- ‘Follow the Money’: Sanders Explains Why Medicare for All Stalled in Congress: “Since 1998, in our corrupt political system, the private healthcare sector has spent more than $10.6 billion on lobbying and over the last 30 years it has spent more than $1.7 billion on campaign contributions to maintain the status quo.” U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders took to the Senate floor Tuesday to call out the for-profit healthcare industry for thwarting progress toward the Medicare for All-type system that people in other developed nations enjoy.
- WOW! Watch Andrea Mitchell school troglodyte George Will on why Biden invested in charge stations: It is hard to believe that George Will is oblivious to the failure of the private sector to protect the environment. Andrea Mitchell called him out.
- Royal Commentator’s statement must be dealt with for its callousness expressed kindly: Statements from a royal commentator, while sounding kind, are dangerous. They humanize a monarchy that exploited, enslaved, and savaged others.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.