Ali Velshi did a hell of a job supporting those offended by QEII coverage. Troy Williams challenges the media. The result of Manchin’s evil is in.
Ali Velshi shines again.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Historic Drop in Child Poverty at Risk Due to Manchin’s Tanking of Key Tax Credit: “If the Child Tax Credit expansion had not expired at the end of 2021, it would have continued to push down poverty among children this year and beyond,” noted one analyst. New U.S. Census Bureau figures published Tuesday show the boosted Child Tax Credit enacted by congressional Democrats last year helped fuel a major plunge in child poverty—historic progress that is now under threat thanks to Sen. Joe Manchin’s opposition to keeping the program running in 2022 and beyond.
- Ali Velshi schools those glorifying the queen & monarchy on the stench of unatoned colonialism: Ali Velshi is one of the few on cable schooling his listeners on the monarchy. He did not mince his words, talking about the stench of colonialism.
- Troy Williams of Restorative Media ensures there are media to accurately reflect ‘the other.’: Troy Williams served 25 years in prison. He returned to society with a positive message ensuring the media will accurately cover people like him.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).