LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: We discussed a woman’s right to choose, healthcare, Liberals and labels, and the importance of voting. Daniel Cohen described Harris County politics.
Healthcare, Liberal, labels, and more.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 12:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Indivisible Houston‘s Daniel Cohen called into Politics Done Right to discuss the state of politics in Harris County, Texas.
- A caller believes that Liberals use labels to tag people inappropriately.
- A caller wanted us to know that the VA is socialized medicine, and he prefers it over the private medical offices that rip people off.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.