I enjoyed speaking to Rick Smith on the working class. I sat with two Starbucks organizing heroes who laid out their position. Let’s talk about student loan forgiveness.
Rick Smith, the working man’s hero.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Great conversation with the working class hero. The creator of The Rick Smith Show is on point: Rick Smith, the creator of Rick Smith Show, speaks on the working class as very few can. His show is a gem. Listen to his take on working-class America.
- Laila Dalton & Bill Whitmire, union organizers, put Starbucks on notice and enlighten us on unions: It was refreshing speaking to Laila Dalton & Bill Whitmire, who are devoting their time to organizing workers and enlightening Americans on the need for unions.
- Voices: Corporate America is so angry about Biden’s student loan cancellation. I wonder why: This week, President Joe Biden made good on his campaign pledge and vowed to cancel $10,000 in student federal loan debt for borrowers with an annual income of less than $125,000. For the 45 million Americans still crippled with student loan debt, at a time of increasing cost of living, this is not nearly enough. If we were able to cancel Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) debts for business, you’d think the funds could be found to cancel student loans too.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).