Markos Moulitsas notes why the 2022 Midterms will be different. Ilhan Omar is optimistic about Democrats holding on to the House. Here’s another form of theft of POC wealth.
Chris Smalls visits Politics Done Right at Netroots Nation!
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- We “hunted” down a very busy and tired Chris Smalls, the worker organizer that Amazon fired. Jef Bezos subsequently maligned him. I had to get up to pull him in as he was about to leave the conference. He had a lot to say in a few words.
- Right-Wing Dark Money Group Gets $1.6 Billion Donation From Tax-Dodging Business Mogul: One observer called the massive gift “an extraordinary manipulation of loopholes in tax and campaign finance law.” A right-wing dark money group controlled by Leonard Leo—a legal activist who has played an outsized role in packing the U.S. Supreme Court with conservative ideologues—was the beneficiary of a massive, possibly unprecedented donation of $1.6 billion from a shadowy electronics mogul with ties to the Koch network. The enormous infusion of cash, first reported Monday by the New York Times, could bolster and embolden right-wing efforts to drag the U.S. judicial and political systems even further to the right for decades to come, imperiling the climate, what’s left of abortion rights, the franchise, and other freedoms that have come under growing threat from the GOP and conservative judges.
- Markos Moulitsas, DailyKos Founder, infers that based on data, Dems should win Midterm 2022: Markos Moulitsas, Founder of DailyKos, was unequivocal in his interview with me and, subsequently, his keynote speech at Netroots Nation 2022. Midterm 2022 is there for Democrats to win if they follow the will of the voters.
- Rep. Ilhan Omar has a kind message for our Right Wing friends about democracy and more: Rep. Ilhan Omar was clear that immigrants like her have proven their loyalty to America & democracy exceeds that of many who profess it.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.