Former Wall Street trader Marlon Weems visits once again to discuss the state of our economy in the context of capitalism and policy.
Marlon Weems did not disappoint.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Marlon Weems, former Wall Street trader, writer, and author, discusses our economy and much more: Mr. Weems discussed the state of our economy. He provides a few realities that are hard to refute, both in housing and inflation. Listen to the entire video/podcast. Recently Mr. Weems wrote the article “Capitalism is Killing Our Democracy” that everyone should read. He said the following. There is so much more context than the words. Whenever we reach a certain level of income and wealth disparity, democracy suffers. Why? Because ultimately, the billionaire had the capital to ultimately control everything. We must commend Mr. Weems’ wife for observing the unfairness of our system and becoming a catalyst to Marlon in revisiting his thoughts on our form of capitalism. I enjoyed speaking with Marlon. Every time we discuss the economy, we both gain insights. I am sure you will as well.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!