LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Blumenthal lets Graham slide. NYC Mayor Adams shows more compassion than Abbott. Dem. Strategist Yvette Simpson shines.
Evil Abbott. Yvette Simpson shines.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then: Democracy for America’s CEO Yvette Simpson appeared on This Week and held her own as she neutralized naysayers with the message Democrats must relay.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats: He should’ve said this: Unfortunately for Democrats, they allow Republicans to define a good bill on GOP fraudulent terms instead of the good it will do.
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims: To show he can be as evil as possible to undocumented immigrants, Greg Abbott is sending them by bus to New York. NYC Mayor Eric Adams is accepting them.
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant: My listener can afford his $880 glasses. But too often, some 80% of Americans could not. Who speaks for them?
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!: The #FBI is raiding the home of the alleged thug, rapist, criminal, & thieving former President of the United States, #DonaldTrump.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?: My listener had a profound statement, ‘Defund Capitalism,’ that required a necessary response before our Right Wing listeners’ heads exploded.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen at KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us get the backup generator by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
Once again, remember you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Again, Please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT in your minds. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen at KPFT.org. Keep us on air by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.