Bernie Sanders answered Blunt on student loan forgiveness. Brian Smith on Unified social media. Nathan Lockwood explains Rank Choice Voting. Chris Mayka on constituents.
Bernie strikes again.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Sen. Bernie Sanders blasts Sen. Blunt on Student Loan forgiveness hypocrisy. TikTok answers!: Senator Bernie Sanders slammed Sen. Blunt and the GOP for their hypocrisy on student loan forgiveness. A TikTok user nailed it.
- Brian Smith discusses Unified’s social network for activism at Netroots Nation: We need a better type of social media. As Brian Smith explains, Unified aims to do it in a strategic manner.
- Chris Mayka on teaching politicians how to communicate with constituents: Advocacy Data Business Development Vice President Chris Mayka visited Politics Done Right to discuss assistance to politicians in communicating with their constituents.
- Nathan Lockwood with Rank The Vote discusses a better voting method that we should implement: Executive Director of Rank The Vote, Nathan Lockwood, visited Politics Done Right at Netroots Nation 2022 to discuss Rank Choice Voting.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.