Vermont could not deny Esther Charlestin. Adam Green dings the media. Vic Uzumeri was clear after living under healthcare in Canada and the U.S., which is better.
Healthcare, Canada v. the US.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Esther Charlestin, an unlikely candidate who won overwhelmingly in Vermont, explains her victory: She did not allow her hue to be determinative in a very white state. Esther Charlestin took the bull by the horn and won with the most votes to represent her community.
- Adam Green, the Bold Progressives co-founder, challenges our politics & the media specifically: Bold Progressives co-founder did not mince his words as he critiqued the mainstream media and the state of our politics convincingly.
- Vic Uzumeri, a citizen who lived under both Canadian & American healthcare, candid comparison: Vic Uzumeri has lived under both the Canadian & American healthcare systems. A recent event with his wife proved the superiority of one.
- Most Texans Pay More In Taxes Than Californians: Texas Republicans have long warned of the ‘California-zation’ of Texas. But a recent post on Reddit’s main economic forum included a 2018 graphic that shows most Texans pay more taxes than Californians. It’s one of the most highly-rated recent posts and has thus far generated 569 comments.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.