Is the bill worth it? Did Senator Joe Manchin really do a 180-degree turn? Whatever the case, we must take whatever minor win we get.
Does Manchin support the bill?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- A cowardly Lindsey Graham sucking up to Trump is the norm for some Republicans. Why?: This pathetic video of Lindsey Graham slamming Trump and then sucking up to him is characteristic of many Republicans. Why?
- Former Wall Street trader Marlon Weems discusses the economy and more. Thoughts on nuclear energy: LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: I discuss my thoughts on nuclear energy. Former Wall Street trader Marlon Weems has much to say on the economy.
- Manchin caved on climate. Bill McKibben says there’s a good reason for that: Us: I’ve counted Bill McKibben as a friend since 1990 when I reviewed his brilliant first environmental book—The End of Nature. Not just for his original thinking and elegant writing but also for his relentless efforts to organize others and to be repeatedly arrested for punctuating his points about the climate crisis. In the wake of Sen. Joe Manchin’s surprise decision announced Wednesday, agreeing (finally) to the first significant federal legislation on climate in three decades, McKibben has written a short commentary at his substack, The Crucial Years. You can read the whole thing at the link, but I’m excerpting a chunk of it here: …
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.