Sadly, economist Larry Summers once again wants to fix the economy on our backs. Matthew Diemer is the model candidate. This case is the Supreme one to watch.
Larry Summers struck again.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Matthew Diemer: Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives for Ohio’s 7th District: Matthew Diemer is the young & engaged candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives for Ohio’s 7th district. He intends to represent the district with proven ideas.
- Economist Larry Summers: Middle-class & poor must suffer to fix the economy that the corporatocracy destroyed: Economists like Larry Summers continue to force the middle-class & poor to pay the price for the failures of our economic system and its benefactors.
- The Most Dangerous Looming Supreme Court Decision You Never Heard Of: Spread the word because the midterms elections have become even more crucial. On June 30, the Supreme Court agreed to hear a case called Moore v. Harper. With all the controversial decisions handed down by the Court this term, its decision to take up this case slid under most radar detectors. But it could be the most dangerous case on the Court’s upcoming docket. You need to know about it.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.