While people are suffering from poor healthcare in a first-world nation, plutocracies continue to try any option to rob us blind.
Bernie strikes again. This time, semiconductor corporations.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Pharma Mobilizes Army of Lobbyists to Tank Democrats’ Medicare Drug Pricing Plan: “Big Pharma is fighting hard to keep their price-setting monopoly intact,” said one advocacy coalition. The pharmaceutical industry is mobilizing its army of Capitol Hill lobbyists in a last-ditch bid to tank Senate Democrats’ effort to cut prescription drug costs with legislation that would, for the first time, require Medicare to directly negotiate the prices of a small number of medications.
- Private Clinics Won’t Solve Ontario’s Healthcare Crisis and the Sickest Patients Will Suffer the Most: Private operators may offer faster access to services for their paying clients rather than determining access to care based on the urgency of need. Now that it’s clear Premier Doug Ford will rule over Ontario for another four years, we can begin to survey the damage he’s likely to do in some key areas—like health care.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.