LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: We discuss today’s prescient subject on the Supreme Court, Inflation, and economics that affect us all.
Supreme Court Failure
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Ali Velshi: SCOTUS Reign of Terror. There is no land of the free when freedom is extinguished: Unlike most journalists, Ali Velshi understands the reign of terror the new SCOTUS intends to inflict on the USA on behalf of the corporatocracy.
- European Union Parliament Member ridicules our democracy: ‘The US couldn’t spell democracy’: MEP Mick Wallace had some bold if unkind words for democracy U.S. style. He broke the mold and accurately told some inconvenient truths.
- Republicans jump ship in support of Pennsylvania Democrats in the governor’s race: A swath of Republicans decided that they needed to support the only sane choice running for governor in Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro.
- BOOYAH: She is Right! We are slaves to a Constitution written by a tiny group of slave owners: Rosa Brooks, Georgetown University Law Professor, gets it correct. We have enslaved ourselves to a Constitution with tenets that allow profiteers to cause us harm.
- PROOF: Our Supreme Court is illegitimate and sadly was placed there by rogue small-state Senators: America loves to preach and spread Democracy. Unfortunately, our acts do not ring true overseas as they see what we are becoming starting with the Supreme Court.
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV: Muslim Network TV’s Imam Malik Mujahid interviewed Politics Done Right’s Producer/Host Egberto Willies on the gasoline price hike fraud.
- Hunter Biden is not to be discussed
- The argument against blaming the government for inflation
- Capitalism, free enterprise, socialism, and Venezuela explained
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started. Please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT in your minds. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen at KPFT.org. Likewise, keep our 100,000 watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us get the backup generator by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
Once again, remember you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Again, Please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT in your minds. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen at KPFT.org. Keep us on air by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: FacebooDem. TX Sen. told GOP that their bill would kill children. He did not expect it would this close.k Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!