Democrats are definitely better than the Republicans for the economy and much more. This is why Beto can win. Trump sycophants.
Democrats vs. Republicans
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy: An incredulous Stephanie Ruhle did not allow lying Trump and Sen. Marsha Blackburn, who claimed Trump led a thriving economy. Stephanie Ruhle immediately checked a speech that twice impeached former president Donald Trump gave. He claimed that he left a strong economy. But she did more than that. She also challenged Republican Senator Marsha Blackburn, who lied in a speech, claiming that Donald Trump had an excellent economy and had plans for the supply chain screwups by private sector corporations.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?: I wrote this article some time ago. I revived it because there is a lot of revisionist history on cable and network TV and in print about the economy. The fact is that the economy always does better under Democrats than under Republicans. The professors in the article did not want to seem partisan, but the numbers and policies are what they are.
- A cowardly Lindsey Graham sucking up to Trump is the norm for some Republicans. Why?: This pathetic video of Lindsey Graham slamming Trump and then sucking up to him is characteristic of many Republicans. Why?
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.