They were quick to raise our gasoline prices but slow to drop them. Pete Buttigieg let Ted Cruz have it. Democrats can win.
Buttigieg strikes Cruz.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- At last, a necessary narrative change about the 2022 midterm. It is starting to trend Democratic: Politics Done Right has been stating for some time that the 2022 midterm is not in the bag for Republicans. It is now trending Democratic.
- Buttigieg to Cruz: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine too: Politics Done Right has been stating for some time that the 2022 midterm is not in the bag for Republicans. It is now trending Democratic.
- Big Oil Quick to Jack Up Gasoline Prices But Slow to Drop Them: Analysis: “Corporate greed drives artificially high prices at the pump.” Over the past four months, Big Oil has rushed to raise gasoline prices—sometimes charging far more at the pump than the increased cost of oil would warrant—and dawdled to lower them when crude’s valuation declined, according to a new analysis released Monday by the progressive watchdog group Accountable. the US.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).