Big Pharma is celebrating Americans getting sick. Nate Silver believes the election may be turning towards Democrats. Adam Kinzinger rips Trump.
Big Pharma is at it again
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- In Earnings Call, Pfizer Celebrated Chance to Profit Off End of Public Health Measures: “Prevention is key and should be the humane top priority, not lining pockets,” said one observer. Public health advocates on Monday said a newly-reported discussion between Pfizer executives and investors illustrated exactly why efforts to protect people’s health must not be seen as a driver of profits, as the company’s views on waning Covid-19 mitigation tactics came to light. As Kaiser Health News reported last week in an article about the pharmaceutical company’s outsized influence over the federal government as the U.S. navigates the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, executives spoke openly in a May 3 earnings call with investors about the benefits of lifted mask mandates and rising demand for Paxlovid, the company’s antiviral medication.
- Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger let Donald Trump have it at a recent Jan 6 hearing.
- Nate Silver who has been hesitant to see the 2022 Election reversal potential finally said it. Roe v. Wade may trigger the change.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: FacebooDem. TX Sen. told GOP that their bill would kill children. He did not expect it would this close.k Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).