Tim Danahey visited with Politics Done Right and talked about some of our most divisive issues. He found a compromise in each one.
Tim Danahey has important takes on our most prescient topics.
I spoke to Tim Danahey a few weeks ago about getting him to discuss some of the most current divisive issues. He said he wanted to talk about them and we discussed our commonalities and differences.
- Abortion: Tim made it clear that he believes it must be a woman’s right but we must compromise as to some viability date that most can agree upon.
- Voter ID: Tim said he has no problem with voter ID as long as there is easy access to get one without biased requirements.
- Student Loan Forgiveness: He is for it but wants limits to prevent those with means from taking advantage of it.
- English as the National Language: He agrees with it for very specific reasons but wants to ensure everyone has access to learning English.
We discussed many other topics. The entire interview is worth a listen.
Tim Danahey and I go back a very long time. We were both on the Coffee Party USA Board of Directors. I always considered Tim a moderate. He refers to himself as a Progressive who knows how to get things done. The thing is, we respect each other’s point of view as ultimately we are trying to get to the same place.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Be a part of the civil debate on many issues. Watch and Participate on Politics Done Right every day at 3:00 PM Central/4:00 PM Eastern at “politicsdoneright.tv.”
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!