The NRA built the new Supreme Court and it paid off. Arturo Dominguez calls out Democrats for blaming Latinos. Fox News tells a truth.
Latinos are not to blame.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late: Latinos should not take the blame for Democratic losses. Arturo Dominguez makes it clear why as we dissect his article.
- REALLY! Fox News exposed former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes as he lied about Jan 6th ratings: Former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes thought he could continue his lying ways on Fox. Unfortunately, Howard Kurtz exposed his lie about Fox News ratings.
- Critics Say New Supreme Court Ruling Gives Gun Lobby ‘Just What It Paid For’: “Today, the Supreme Court made it clear that it cares more about protecting the interests of the gun lobby than American lives.” The National Rifle Association’s decades-long campaign against even the most basic and popular firearm regulations scored another victory Thursday when the right-wing U.S. Supreme Court struck down a key New York state gun control law, a ruling that could spell doom for similar statutes across the country. The NRA has spent big in recent years to fill state and federal courts—including the Supreme Court—with judges that are hostile to gun regulations. In 2017, the gun lobby dropped $1 million on ads supporting former President Donald Trump’s nomination of Justice Neil Gorsuch, a successful campaign that it repeated in subsequent years to ensure the confirmation of Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: FacebooDem. TX Sen. told GOP that their bill would kill children. He did not expect it would this close.k Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.