Dr. Julie Gatza on nutrition and stress. Stephanie Ruhle wants Republicans who complain to lay out their plan. Matthew Dowd defines the cuckoos.
Stephanie Ruhle, Matthew Dowd, & Dr. Julie Gatza speak.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dr. Julie Gatza on nutrition & stress. Robby Caban & Kamau Franklin on gentrification. Dems’ 2022: LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: In these stressful times, Dr. Julie Gatza has an important nutrition message. Activists Kamau Franklin & Robby Caban discuss the gentrification cancer.
- Matthew Dowd: Do you really want to turn the country over to One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest: Democrats must address the economy, but most importantly, Matthew Dowd correctly suggests they must point out that the other party is crazy.
- Stephanie Ruhle- Ask Republicans what they are going to do about inflation.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: FacebooDem. TX Sen. told GOP that their bill would kill children. He did not expect it would this close.k Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).