Chuck Pennacchio, President of One Payer States discusses Single-Payer healthcare in two states. Steve Schmidt on his former fascist Republican Party.
Single-Payer Healthcare on the move
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Steve Schmidt did not mince his words as he defined the Republican Party for the fascist party it has become. And he does it in the manner only he could.
- Chuck Pennacchio, President of One Payer States discusses Single-Payer Healthcare. Oregon and Washington are already codifying Single-Payer healthcare. They are following the model that Canada used to get us there.
- While 1 Million Americans Died From Covid-19, US Billionaire Wealth Shot Up by $1.7 Trillion: While billionaires have seen their wealth surge during the pandemic, millions have lost their lives and livelihoods. As the U.S. crosses the grim milestone of 1 million deaths from COVID-19, U.S. billionaires have seen their combined wealth rise over $1.7 trillion, a gain of over 58 percent.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.