Chuck Pennacchio, President of One Payer States discusses Single-Payer healthcare in two states. Steve Schmidt on his former fascist Republican Party.
Single-Payer Healthcare on the move
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Steve Schmidt did not mince his words as he defined the Republican Party for the fascist party it has become. And he does it in the manner only he could.
- Chuck Pennacchio, President of One Payer States discusses Single-Payer Healthcare. Oregon and Washington are already codifying Single-Payer healthcare. They are following the model that Canada used to get us there.
- While 1 Million Americans Died From Covid-19, US Billionaire Wealth Shot Up by $1.7 Trillion: While billionaires have seen their wealth surge during the pandemic, millions have lost their lives and livelihoods. As the U.S. crosses the grim milestone of 1 million deaths from COVID-19, U.S. billionaires have seen their combined wealth rise over $1.7 trillion, a gain of over 58 percent.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.