Journalists holding back information to write a book is capitalism at its best. President Obama gives advice to Democrats. Michigan Senator’s message to white women.
Journalism vs. Capitalism
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- President Obama: There is a great story to tell about jobs and wages even with inflation: President Obama and a couple of pundits made it clear Democrats and Progressives have a great winning story to tell for the 2022 election.
- Panelist slams reporters who released McCarthy tapes: Put your country ahead of capitalism: I wondered when a host would ask the most critical question. Should reporters have withheld the McCarthy tapes to make a great promo for a future book?
- A message to white women from Sen. Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) after her riveting speech, STAND UP!: State Sen. Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) gave a riveting speech admonishing Sen. Lana Theis for a fundraising newsletter maligning her. In this interview, she provides marching orders to white women.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.