David Wilcox tells us how to beat the healthcare system. Jen Psaki shuts down an uninformed WWIII-seeking reporter. Democrats have a messaging problem.
Jen Psaki again
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- David Wilcox discusses how to avoid being a victim of the American healthcare system: Dr. David Wilcox discussed how to navigate our defective healthcare system to prevent it from ripping us off. If you’ve postponed any nonurgent procedures or doctor visits over the past couple of years, now is the time to educate yourself before wading back into the murky waters of the American healthcare system.
- Jen Psaki shuts down a warmongering reporter who wants us to go irresponsibly to war with Russia: A reporter laid out his case for a United States-led army to go into Ukraine and push the Russians out. He must want WWIII.
- Key Voting Bloc Has Swung 15 Points to GOP Since Manchin Killed Child Tax Credit: “Beyond infuriating,” said one commentator, “and it really is the work of Joe Manchin basically single-handedly.” A new survey released Wednesday shows that Democrats are losing electoral support among recipients of the expanded child tax credit, a monthly program that lapsed at the end of December after Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin opposed an extension.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.