Dr. Richard Wolff did not disappoint. He details the state of capitalism. A professor articulates an inconvenient truth about the use of nuclear weapons.
Richard Wolff: Death of capitalism
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Richard Wolff, Professor & Economist on the death of American Capitalism: Economist and Professor Dr. Richard Wolff explains why America’s capitalism is, as the economic system of past empires, on a permanent decline. Dr. Richard Wolff has released his book; The Sickness is the System: When Capitalism Fails to Save Us from Pandemics or Itself, in eBook format.
- Professor points out that Russia using nuclear weapons has an inconvenient precedent: Many are concerned that Russia might resort to nuclear weapons. The professor points out that they may even use the United States as a precedent.
- ‘Stain on Democracy’: Tax Day Study Shows US Billionaires Now Own $4.7 Trillion: “We reject the narrative that this country cannot afford to invest in a better world.” An analysis released Monday to mark Tax Day in the United States shows that the country’s 735 billionaires have seen their collective wealth soar by 62% over the past two years while worker earnings have grown just 10%, modest gains eaten away by the rising costs of food, housing, and other necessities.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.