Dr. Jason Johnson calls out GOP on running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock. Katie Porter slams Big Pharma Rep. No to Medicare Advantage.
Medicare Advantage is a fraud
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dr. Jason Johnson slams Republicans for running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock: @DrJasonJohnson points out that GOP thinks black Americans are so dumb that they will run the severely flawed black football player @HerschelWalker against @ReverendWarnock.
- Rep. Katie Porter gave it to the CEO as she slammed Big Pharma as an unregulated fraud: Don’t try to bloviate with Rep. Katie Porter. This CEO paid the price as she exposed him and his industry as a fraud.
- Medicare Advantage Plans Often Deny Needed Care, Federal Report Finds: Investigators urged increased oversight of the program, saying that insurers deny tens of thousands of authorization requests annually. Every year, tens of thousands of people enrolled in private Medicare Advantage plans are denied necessary care that should be covered under the program, federal investigators concluded in a report published on Thursday.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.