Today is an open forum completely in your control. Bring up any subject and we will talk about it. Ask me a question and I will answer it.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Biden’s chance to tackle climate change is fading amid global energy upheaval: High fuel prices have led to calls for a supercharged clean energy transition, but Democrats still lack a legislative strategy to advance their climate agenda. As the war in Ukraine has raised oil prices and launched Western leaders on a global hunt for new sources of energy, environmentalists have tried to leverage the chaos in energy markets to move the United States off fossil fuels. 10 steps you can take to lower your carbon footprint. But there’s a problem: Despite major advancements in wind and solar power — and renewed investor enthusiasm — Democrats, who narrowly control Congress, have yet to devise a legislative strategy that could accelerate this shift. And without major climate legislation soon, President Biden is likely to lose his opportunity to transform the nation’s energy mix during his first term. Experts say that for the United States to supercharge renewable power, lawmakers have to lower the upfront costs of building wind turbines, solar arrays and energy battery storage through federal tax breaks and other incentives. But congressional Democrats are struggling to revive the climate provisions of their roughly $2 trillion package formerly known as the Build Back Better Act, as their focus has shifted in recent days to bills that narrowly aim to respond to the rising cost of gasoline and diesel fuel.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.