Even under the Biden administration, corporations are getting their way with Medicare. Diane Archer is here with us to discuss further.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Diane Archer discusses saving Medicare from the vultures denying Americans healthcare for a profit: President of Just Care USA Diane Archer did not mince her words as she explains the attempted destruction of Medicare by corporate America.
- Journalist slams Americans for complaining about gas prices instead of the corporate thieves: Our media protects thieving corporations by deflecting their thievery onto the government and politicians. Listen to this journalist.
- As Biden Continues Privatization Ploy, Sanders Vows to Reintroduce Medicare for All: “In the midst of the current set of horrors—war, oligarchy, pandemics, inflation, climate change, etc.—we must continue the fight to establish healthcare as a human right, not a privilege.” Sen. Bernie Sanders on Sunday said he intends to reintroduce Medicare for All legislation in the U.S. Senate in the coming days as the Biden administration moves ahead with a Medicare privatization scheme and millions of Americans remain at imminent risk of losing their insurance once pandemic protections expire.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.