LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: The February Jobs report was a blockbuster. We discuss implications. Ukraine shows us a lot about ourselves and the media.
Blockbuster Jobs Report
- February Jobs Report shows Biden & Progressives’ economic competence. Win the message!: The February Jobs Report shows we are on the right track. The accompanying inflation is not caused by shortages. It is caused mostly by parasitic corporations with pricing power.
- Response to Ukraine refugee crisis & reporter’s ‘civilized’ commentary raises ugly question: It was eye-opening to watch European countries fawning over refugees from Ukraine. Some of their commentaries were disgusting.
- Listener points out inconvenient truths about America’s incursions similar to Russia in Ukraine: A caller to the WAOK program “On Point with Juandolyn Stokes” laid out some inconvenient truths about America’s war actions similar to Russia.
- I define antiseptic slavery on the WAOK Program On Point with Juandolyn Stokes: Many balk when I claim that we have refined slavery into antiseptic slavery, a boon for our economic system.
- Mainstream media examples- Reflects our biases & creates false perception of who’s worthy: This montage of biased reporters is an example of how reporting can shape minds incorrectly.
- Expose them now! Put inflation blame where it really belongs before it is too late: One wishes Biden attached inflation to the corporations who have pricing power and are but parasites on Americans.
- We sacrifice for America as corporations rob us like parasites using inflation & low wages: While Americans are always asked to sacrifice during crises, corporations parasitically continue to exploit us all.
Thank you recent supporter for kind support
- John,Schwaiger,Houston TX
- Bruce,Pollard,Porter TX
- Bruce,Allen,Houston TX
- Andrea,Gardener,Huntsville TX
- Dan,Limbaugh,Magnolia TX
- Mike,Franklin,Spring TX
- Jeff,Reese,Houston TX
- Lisa Garrett, Huntsville, TX
- Embracing and supporting cultural diversity…
- Supporting and promoting programming challenging the status quo
- Embracing our past and celebrating our future
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.