The Ukraine coverage exposed a sad media reality. Progressives are on the move in Texas. Biden’s SOTU was good but I’d prefer bolder.
The mainstream media should be ashamed
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Embarrassing media coverage, Progressives on the move in Texas, Biden good but should be bolder.
- Biden calls out Republicans for the $2T tax cut for the 1% as his Rescue Plan created 7.5M jobs #SOTU: President Biden used his State of the Union Address to call out Republicans for tax cuts for the 1% as his rescue plan helped every American.
- Progressives Applaud as Casar Wins Big, Cisneros Forces Runoff With Cuellar: “Together, we’re taking our fight to the halls of Congress—to fight and deliver on passing Medicare for All, protecting reproductive rights, creating good jobs, and fixing our power grid,” said Greg Casar. Former Austin City Council member Greg Casar handily won the Democratic primary for an open seat in Texas’ 35th Congressional District on Tuesday while progressive immigration attorney Jessica Cisneros forced Rep. Henry Cuellar—a corporate-funded Democrat under FBI investigation—into a runoff contest in the state’s 28th district. Casar, a democratic socialist endorsed by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), had over 61% of the vote after results were tallied in more than 95% of precincts in the 35th district, which stretches from East Austin into San Antonio. The district is a Democratic stronghold, meaning Casar’s primary victory likely secures him a seat in Congress.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.