Norman Solomon details the Russia issue. We are exceptional but it is that Democratic Socialist country that got it right.
Norman Solomon has a message
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Norman Solomon discusses America’s misguided Russia/Ukraine policy that all should heed: Norman Solomon discusses his article “U.S. hypocrisy on Ukraine paralyzes media, Congress – and even progressive Democrats.”
- Jen Psaki to reporter channeling Mitch McConnell on Afghanistan: Biden ended a failed enterprise: Finally, a response that strongly defends the president on Afghanistan. This is long overdue in this form.
- AOC Warns Failure to Cancel Student Debt Has ‘Demoralized’ Critical Voters: “This really isn’t a conversation about providing relief to a small, niche group of people,” said the congresswoman. “It’s very much a keystone action politically.” In an extensive interview with The New Yorker published Monday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said President Joe Biden, faced with right-wing Democrats and Republicans in Congress who have blocked legislation to materially improve working people’s lives, must swiftly use his executive power to cancel student loan debt as a politically and economically wise move. The New York Democrat warned that the White House appears overly eager to leave the responsibility for making a difference in constituents’ lives with the U.S. Senate and House. Congress has so far been unable to pass Biden’s economic agenda, the Build Back Better Act, largely due to objections from Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) and the Republican Party.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.