Norman Solomon visits to discuss his most prescient article on the Russia/Ukraine ‘crisis.’ Chris Hayes asks why Democrats are not running on the economy.
The economy is good but its design is …
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Norman Solomon discusses Americas misguided Russia/Ukraine policy: He wrote about it in a recent article that we examine.
- Hospitals ask Biden administration to help lower the soaring cost of travel nurses: The American Hospital Association says health care staffing agencies are exploiting the pandemic, forcing them to pay astronomical wages for temporary nurses and other staff. Nurses who sign on with the agencies and who are willing to travel can more than double their salaries. That’s because of the large sums of federal COVID relief money given to states. Shalina Chatlani, with the Gulf States Newsroom, reports hospitals are asking the White House to do something.
- Chris Hayes takes a closer look at Biden’s economy that should please everyone. And it turns out the economy, in the aggregate is good.
- Chuck Todd got VP Pence’s Chief of Staff, Marc Short, to fess up on air that Biden won the election. Punto y final.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.