LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Jeff Reese is a living example proving our healthcare system is a fraud. And we cover many other stories.
Jeff Reese fights insurance company
- Chris Hayes: A closer look at Biden’s economy should please everyone: Chris Hayes asks the most pertinent question about Progressives & the economy, “Why won’t the Left take credit for such an incredible accomplishment.”
- Hospital executives want Biden to restrict wages of traveling nurses. Really! This is my response: Hospital executives make millions without question. They want the Biden administration to restrict the salaries of traveling nurses. Here is my take.
- America is worse than any other country on COVID response & overall health outcomes: America brags about being exceptional. Saying it does not make it so. COVID exposed us. Investing in our people will. Why don’t we?
- Jeff Reese details how insurance companies are screwing over his cancer treatments and care: It is at best insurance fraud. A cancer patient’s fight to get insurance to do its job
Thank you recent supporter for kind support
- John,Schwaiger,Houston TX
- Bruce,Pollard,Porter TX
- Bruce,Allen,Houston TX
- Andrea,Gardener,Huntsville TX
- Dan,Limbaugh,Magnolia TX
- Mike,Franklin,Spring TX
- Jeff,Reese,Houston TX
- Embracing and supporting cultural diversity…
- Supporting and promoting programming challenging the status quo
- Embracing our past and celebrating our future
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.