LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Arturo Dominguez tackles colorism. Activist Neil Aquino & posse 5-Yr. Cornyn protest anniversary.
Arturo Dominguez speaks
- 9-year-old tells her mother the real reason why Right-Wingers want The 1619 Project book banned: Jessica Hulick asked her 9-year-old daughter, as a white person, how does she feel reading The 1619 Project. Her answer was beyond her years.
- Anti-vax cop quit to avoid mandate, told governor to kiss his a$$, & dies from COVID weeks later: A Washington anti-vax cop was a hero of the Right on Fox News for rejecting the vaccine mandate. He is now dead from COVID. Fox News is silent.
- Economist says Biden administration got it right Better to err with some inflation than unemployment: Economist Jason Furman said it is clear that the size of the Biden stimulus is responsible for the great economic outcome.
- AOC justifiably slights Joe Manchin and Moderates as responsible for Biden’s drop in the polls: AOC got most of it correct. Moderates handcuffing Biden from giving America their wants hurt. But so does a
- Neil Aquino, Houston Political Activist celebrating 5 years of holding Sen. John Cornyn accountable: Houston political activist Neil Aquino has been at it for years with a cadre of devoted activists keeping the pressure on Senator John Cornyn.
- Arturo Dominguez discussed John Leguizamo’s colorization comment, Cuban misinformation, & more: Journalist at the intersection of politics and race, Arturo Dominguez, did not disappoint. He discussed John Leguizamo’s colorization statement, Cuban misinformation, and more.
- Embracing and supporting cultural diversity…
- Supporting and promoting programming challenging the status quo
- Embracing our past and celebrating our future
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.