Sadly, technology has sped up income inequality which does not have to be. Fauci destroyed Senator Rand Paul. And much more.
Technology does not have to create inequality
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Economists Pin More Blame on Tech for Rising Inequality: Recent research underlines the central role that automation has played in widening disparities. Daron Acemoglu, an influential economist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, has been making the case against what he describes as “excessive automation.” The economywide payoff of investing in machines and software has been stubbornly elusive. But he says the rising inequality resulting from those investments, and from the public policy that encourages them, is crystal clear.
- In an explosive exchange, Dr. Fauci destroys a Rand Paul pointing out he is a profiteering danger: Dr. Anthony Fauci got a chance to embarrass Senator Rand Paul. He made it clear that Senator Paul was attacking Dr. Fauci for profit. Dr. Anthony Fauci was prepared this time. He allowed Rand Paul to hang himself.
- Young Column: Who’s afraid of the big, bad ballot drop box?: Joe Biden needs a traveling prop. Every time he speaks, it should be at his side. It should be the symbol of the next election and his campaign for re-election. Biden’s partner at each podium should be a ballot box – a mail-in ballot drop box, to be exact – a vessel of convenience for voters, a symbol of leaders who value them. The prop would serve two purposes – to encourage Americans to vote, and to show them that these simple receptacles aren’t dangerous at all.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.