Today is solely your day. You decide what we are going to talk about, and I will oblige. I keep these days every so often or as often as you would like.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- It was an amazing show with the audience as usually directing. We will continue to have more of these. An Open Forum makes our program more democratic.
- To ‘Hold Her Accountable for What She Did,’ Primary Sinema Project Gets Into Gear: “Kyrsten Sinema is unfit to be a United States senator,” the project asserts. “Just like the filibuster itself, we need to get rid of her if we want to save our democracy before it’s too late.” As outrage grows this week over U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s obstruction of her own party’s pro-democracy agenda, a movement to back a 2024 primary challenger to the right-wing Arizona Democrat is gaining momentum. “It’s official,” the Primary Sinema Project said in a Friday fundraising email after Sinema joined Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and all 50 Republican senators to uphold the filibuster and kill Democratic voting rights legislation. “We’re going to hold her accountable for what she did.” “Kyrsten Sinema is unfit to be a United States senator,” the group added. “Just like the filibuster itself, we need to get rid of her if we want to save our democracy before it’s too late.”
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.