Claire McCaskill has a question for Joe Manchin. GOP Governor Larry Hogan slams Trump Republicans. Chuck Todd sadly fails again.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Another GOP assisted death: 30 days after demanding her freedom from vaccination, COVID freed her: Kelly Ernby, former Orange County GOP state Assembly candidate and deputy D.A., dies of COVID-19 weeks after demanding freedom from mandates.
- Joe Manchin should be embarrassed to answer Claire McCaskill’s question on the filibuster & voting: Claire McCaskill’s question on changing the filibuster to support voting is one Joe Manchin needs to answer now! Claire McCaskill is not your bastion of Progressive values. Yet she realizes something one wishes that Joe Manchin, Kirsten Sinema, and other quiet Democrats would recognize.
- GOP Governor to deceived Trump Republicans: Insane to believe January 6 was not their violence: Governor Larry Hogan, (R-MD) called out Trump Republicans for their willful deception over January 6th. It was a violent insurrection. It is refreshing to find Republicans who are not scared of Trump’s shadow. Larry Hogan, the Governor of Maryland is one of those. Here is his response after Dana Bash asked him about January 6th and the Republican response.
- DISGRACE! Chuck Todd allows GOP Rep. to equate GOP violence & Jan 6 with packing courts & BLM: The mainstream media, in this case, a Chuck Todd interview, fails the country at the wrong time. False equivalences are dangerous. I point out these mainstream media failures over and over again. And I will continue to do it. We must call out Chuck Todd and every host every time they allow Republican politicians and Right-Wingers to use our airwaves to misinform and create false equivalences.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.