This Big Pharma ad explains all that is wrong. MLK III excoriates Manchin & Sinema in raw form. Some of the rich know that the pitchforks are next.
Big Pharma is evil
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- FIERY SPEECH: MLK III excoriated Sinema & Manchin for their voting rights filibuster hypocrisy: Martin Luther King III gave a fiery speech where he did not let up on either Joe Manchin or Kyrsten Sinema. Martin Luther King III had a message he wanted to be told unambiguously. He did not play nice because the senators who are stalling are putting our Democracy in danger on false pretenses.
- This Big Pharma ad is the perfect illustration of the deception that confuses Americans. These ad influence American with false information. It makes it easy for them to vote against their interests.
- 100+ Ultra-Rich People Warn Fellow Elites: ‘It’s Taxes or Pitchforks’: “History paints a pretty bleak picture of what the endgame of extremely unequal societies looks like,” reads an open letter signed by millionaires and billionaires calling for higher taxes on people like themselves. A group of more than 100 millionaires and billionaires on Wednesday presented fellow members of the global economic elite with a stark choice: “It’s taxes or pitchforks.”
- Bank Blocks Donations Supporting Cuban Effort to Vaccinate World: “A European bank, established in the Netherlands, has decided to put the interests of the U.S. government above the lives of millions of people.” Progressive International recently asked for contributions so they can send a delegation to Havana next week to promote Cuba’s effort to vaccinate the world against Covid-19. But in an apparent genuflection to the illegal U.S. embargo against the island, Dutch multinational bank ING has blocked all donations supporting the trip, the group said Tuesday.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.