At last sane reporters tell the truth about Biden’s economy. Sinema’s hypocrisy is placed into perspective by two well-known activists.
The economy is better than you think
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- FIERY SPEECH: MLK III excoriated Sinema & Manchin for their voting rights filibuster hypocrisy: Martin Luther King III gave a fiery speech where he did not let up on either Joe Manchin or Kyrsten Sinema.. He had a message he wanted to be told unambiguously. He did not play nice because the senators who are stalling are putting our Democracy in danger on false pretenses. Freedom To Vote Act (H.R. 1) and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act (H.R. 4), and the corresponding bills in the Senate are imperative.
- Two voting rights activists slam Kyrsten Sinema as supporting the antithesis to Democracy.
- Ali Velshi- Economic reality check. The media distorted how good the economy really is.
- Ezra Klein: Americans have more money in the bank than before the pandemic
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.