Marlon Weems discusses the Build Back Better deception on the progressives. Governor Larry Hogan calls Trump republicans insane. Republican Democracy.
Build Back Better deception.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Marlon Weems discusses the deception by Conservative Democrats on Progressives and the American people.
- GOP Governor to deceived Trump Republicans: Insane to believe January 6 was not their violence: Governor Larry Hogan, (R-MD) called out Trump Republicans for their willful deception over January 6th. It was a violent insurrection. It is refreshing to find Republicans who are not scared of Trump’s shadow. Larry Hogan, the Governor of Maryland is one of those. Here is his response after Dana Bash asked him about January 6th and the Republican response.
- The Republican Party Is Succeeding Because We Are Not a True Democracy: The Jan. 6 attack would not have happened in a genuine democracy. The attack was the most acute symptom — so far — of the political crisis that Donald Trump incited by refusing to admit defeat in the 2020 election. But the roots of the crisis run deep into the undemocratic features of our constitutional system. The arcane scheme that Mr. Trump’s lawyers hatched to disrupt congressional certification of the vote and perhaps persuade Republican state legislatures to overturn Joe Biden’s victory in states like Pennsylvania was conceivable only because the Electoral College splinters presidential elections into separate contests in each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and skews the totals toward small states. In a simple system of majority rule, Mr. Biden’s thumping margin of more than seven million votes would have been the last word. For that matter, so would Hillary Clinton’s national margin of nearly three million votes in 2016: Mr. Trump would not have had a 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue address in which to barricade himself in 2020.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.