LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: The Black Eagle, SiriusXM’s Joe Madison on his hunger strike for Voting Rights. Joe Manchin betrayed us all & more.
Joe Madison speaks
- Elizabeth Warren calls Elon Musk world’s richest freeloader Joy-Ann Reid exposed him as a parasite: TIME named Elon Musk Person of the Year. Joy-Ann Reid and Senator Elizabeth Warren did not take kindly to it.
- Joe Manchin Says NO to Build Back Better. Leaving the poor & Middle Class behind is evil, codified: It was just a matter of time before Senator Joe Manchin fulfilled his loyalty to the plutocracy. He said he won’t vote for Build Back Better.
- Joe Manchin’s Reagan moment to us & West Virginians: People would go hunting & abuse paid leave: We always knew Joe Manchin was a neoliberal. But his disdain for the rest of us is palpable. Funny, it is he who a taker is.
- Where was this passion? Hope for Build Back Better as Biden knocks the question out of the park: Build Back Better is not dead. One wishes President Biden was this passionate publicly before it all seemed to fall apart.
- Joe Madison reacts to Senate recess without a voting rights bill. THE HUNGER STRIKE CONTINUES!: Joseph Madison (Joe Madison), The Black Eagle intends to continue his hunger strike as the Senate goes into recess without passing a voting rights bill.
- Anand Giridharadas on Joe Manchin: Sadistic enjoyment of withholding help to the American public: Anand Giridharadas gets it perfectly right as he excoriates Joe Manchin and those who put capital & war over the average American.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.