Antonio Ciaccia exposes Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) and their drug pricing complicity. Joe Biden used real-world examples to sell Build Back Better.
Drug Pricing, theft by pharmaceuticals and Pharmacy Benefit Managers
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- President of 3 Axis Advisor discusses his Pharmacy Benefit Managers PBM report 3axisadvisors com: Antonio Ciaccia (CHA CHA), President of 3 Axis Advisors. He led government affairs for the Ohio Pharmacists Association, a trade organization with a strong track record of advocating for drug pricing transparency. Antonio has since spent years studying the pharmacy marketplace, publishing several analyses on the drug pricing code and pulling the rug out from what he believes is one of the most dysfunctional marketplaces in the world.
- Joe Biden uses real world story to expose drug company thievery and to sell Build Back Better.
- ‘Utterly Obscene’: Just 8 Pfizer and Moderna Investors Became $10 Billion Richer After Omicron Emerged: “Pharma execs and shareholders are making a killing from a crisis they helped to create,” said one justice campaigner. In the first week that the Omicron variant sparked global fears of a new wave of infections, a small handful of investors and executives with Pfizer and Moderna—currently the world’s preeminent makers of Covid-19 vaccines—saw over $10 billion in new wealth, with the Moderna’s CEO alone adding over $800 million to his personal fortune.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.