Progressives held their part of the bargain and compromised. Now the neoliberals are showing they don’t care about average Americans. Elon Musk called out again
Progressives must increase their presence.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Joy-Ann Reid lashed out at Elon Musk who was named Times’ Person of the Year. Senator Elizabeth Warren joined in as she called Musk thin-skinned and the richest freeloader in the world. This guy made his money on the back of the American taxpayers and now he is urging the death of the Build Back Better bill.
- Rachel Boynton, “Civil War” filmmaker has a very interesting and necessary statement about what is American History. She thinks that it is essential that all of our history is American history.
- The United States banned travel from Southern Africa because the new Omicron COVID-19 variant was detected there. It was also detected in the Netherlands. Why was it not banned there?
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.