The joke is on the Right-Wing. Their hope for empty shelves and a failed Christmas failed. Democrats are already acting like they lost 2022. Stop it.
Did Biden save Christmas?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Joe Biden’s government saved Christmas as he rescued the private sector’s supply chain failure: The private sector failed at running its supply chain. Joe Biden came to the rescue and saved Christmas. Yes, republicanesque bragging. Remember how the supply chain became President Joe Biden’s problem? I wrote early on that both inflation and the supply chain problem were a failure of the private sector, specifically, corporate inefficiency, greed, and incompetence.
- Andrea Mitchell’s attack of Biden’s statement on oil prices lacks critical thought & skews polls: When the media discuss Republicans, they often use false equivalences. Andrea Mitchell’s attack of Biden’s statement shows a bias. Andrea Mitchell should know better. Most importantly, the lack of critical thinking and thinking through different levels of indirection is disconcerting. After all, the public still creds the mainstream media (MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC) even as Fox News remains a lying cultish network.
- Democrats are already acting as if they’ve lost 2022. That should not be the case. Why not go out there and fight by being aggressive with the policies to help your constituents.
- 21 Million+ Going Hungry in US as Manchin Tanks Expanded Child Tax Credit: “This program is Social Security for our children, and Democrats must keep it going over the long-term,” said Sen. Ron Wyden. Data released Wednesday by the U.S. Census Bureau shows that more than 21 million people across the country live in households where there was “sometimes or often not enough to eat in the last seven days,” a five-month high. The new figures come as the expanded child tax credit (CTC)—a program that has helped millions of families afford food and other necessities during the pandemic—is set to lapse due to the opposition of Republican lawmakers and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who reportedly wants to remove the benefit from Democrats’ Build Back Better package.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.