Allison Gaines discusses her article on ditching racist relatives and friends. Journalist finally tells America why we cannot solve the COVID problem.
Rid yourself of racist friends and relatives
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Allison Gaines on Step by Step Guide to Ditching Your Racist Relatives and Friends: Writer and #WEOC founder Allison Gaines discusses her article about the steps towards disengaging with relatives and friends. Allison Gaines is one of my favorite writers on Medium.com. She has a way of breaking down complex issues in a concise and straightforward manner. Medium sent me one of her articles today titled “Step by Step Guide to Ditching Your Racist Relatives and Friends.” I immediately DMed her about appearing on Politics Done Right. She kindly obliged.
- Andrea Mitchell’s attack of Biden’s statement on oil prices lacks critical thought & skews polls: When the media discuss Republicans, they often use false equivalences. Andrea Mitchell’s attack of Biden’s statement shows a bias. Andrea Mitchell should know better. Most importantly, the lack of critical thinking and thinking through different levels of indirection is disconcerting. After all, the public still creds the mainstream media (MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC) even as Fox News remains a lying cultish network.
- ‘Not True’: Sanders Counters Manchin’s Bogus Inflation Argument Against Build Back Better: Sen. Bernie Sanders on Thursday countered fellow Sen. Joe Manchin’s recent Fox News appearance with an op-ed on the right-wing outlet’s website aimed at rebutting the West Virginia Democrat’s falsehood-laden talking points against the Build Back Better Act. “Manchin, the Republicans, and corporate America say this bill will add to our national debt and make inflation worse. Not true,” wrote Sanders (I-Vt.), the chair of the Senate Budget Committee. “Unlike the bloated military budget that Manchin recently voted for, which adds $778 billion to the deficit this year alone and costs four times more than the Build Back Better Act over a 10-year period, the White House has said this bill is fully paid for” with tax hikes on the wealthy.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.